Sunday, 15 December 2013

You’ve Had an Extramarital Affair… Now What?

If you’ve been having an affair, physical or emotional, these insights and tips will help you. However, please understand that they are not a substitute for seeking qualified professional help for your marriage. Master couples therapist and psychologist Dr. Jay Lindsay utilizes Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT), one of the most researched and effective approaches to marital therapy.

To find out more about my Affair Recovery Program, Visit or Call at 303-545-9828.

No comments:

Post a Comment